Hut's Rainbow were designed for a very special person with intention to
bring a warm welcome and joy into that special home. They are made out of 100 % cotton yarn, so they can be worn in warmer seasons too.
This crochet pattern may not be appropriate for complete beginners. Most crochet stitches appear as abbreviations to save space on the written instructions. This pattern contains AMERICAN crochet terms and it is assumed that you are familiar with definitions of special abbreviations, given at the beginning of this PDF-pattern. This pattern a written tutorial with photos of each step.
- 3,5 mm (E) hook;
- yarn needle;
- USCHI Wolle - SUPER GLANZ wool for 3 - 3,5 mm hook - I used light blue and mint, CottonFun Schulgarn wool for 3 - 4 mm hook (G: 22S&29R in 4 inches/10 cm) - I used blue;
- two buttons.
- Ch - chain;
- Ss - slip stitch;
- Sc - single crochet;
- Sc2tog - single crochet two together;
- Hdc - half double crochet;
- Hdc2tog - half double crochet two together.
Where can I buy this yarn?
- Mint Schachenmayr Catania wool:
- Light blue Schachenmayr Catania wool:
- Blue CottonFun Schulgarn wool:
To VIEW the pattern, CLICK on the picture below. You won't be able to download it.
If you like my work, please share it on Facebook, pin it on Pinterest or add it as you favorites on Ravelry or Instagram. Each like, share or pin is an approval that my work is good and appreciated.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hutscrochet
Coming soon ...