Spring. It is a simple word representing my favourite season of the year. I would like to share with you an amazing quote, that always gives me the energy for a fresh start.
"Your mind is like a fertile garden
in which anything that is planted,
flowers or weeds,
will grow" (Bruce Lee).
This crochet pattern may not be appropriate for complete beginners. Most crochet stitches appear as abbreviations to save space on the written instructions. This pattern contains AMERICAN crochet terms and it is assumed that you are familiar with definitions of special abbreviations, given at the beginning of this PDF-pattern. This pattern is a written tutorial with photos of each step.
- 3,5 mm (E) hook;
- yarn needle;
- Schachenmayr Sun City wool for 3,5 - 4,5 mm hook (G: 18S&25R in 4 inches/10 cm) - I used grey, CottonFun Schulgarn wool for 3 - 4 mm hook (G: 22S&29R in 4 inches/10 cm) - I used yellow;
- eight buttons.
- Ch - chain;
- Ss - slip stitch;
- Sc - single crochet;
- Sc2tog - single crochet two together;
- Hdc - half double crochet;
- Dc2tog - double crochet two together.
Where can I buy this yarn?
- Grey Schachenmayr Sun City wool:
- Yellow CottonFun Schulgarn wool:
To VIEW the pattern, CLICK on the picture below. You won't be able to download it.
If you like my work, please share it on Facebook, pin it on Pinterest or add it as you favorites on Ravelry or Instagram. Each like, share or pin is an approval that my work is good and appreciated.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hutscrochet
Coming soon ...